So I decided to try out this blogging thing.. I use to have an xanga that I religiously wrote in, but then myspace came along and the xanga was no longer cool. I find it hilarious to go back and read what I wrote. I was so silly/immature. But hey it was high school. I love being able to look back and see what was going on with my life, so I decided that this next year is going to have so many memories I want to cherish and remember so it's a great time to start blogging. I am in my senior year of college! WOOHOO! As much of these past 4 years have dragged on, they have also flown by. I am in the sequence part of my candidacy. I definitely have to say it is much easier than presequence. Sometimes I wondered if i would ever make it through last semester. It was so busy and stressful. This year I am in first grade at Hutchens Elementary. First grade is where my heart is. I love those little kids. Next semester I will have an upper grade. I am kinda scared about that. It will be a whole new experience. I know first grade inside and out, but I have no idea what to expect in an upper grade.
9 1/2 months till I am MARRIED! AH! I seriously can not wait!!!!!!!! Today I went to the Weddings to Bragg About bridal show. There were so many vendors. It was crazy. Information overload! I did accomplish one thing; Cakes by Judi will be my baker. Her cake was so good and the fillings will amazing! I am still trying to find a caterer and florist. Along with many other things. There's so much to do.. I need to make a list. I am just trying to finalize the major things right now. Everyone says I have a long time, but my time is really limited with school. I am so busy sometimes I can not even think about the wedding. I know next semester with student teaching I will be saying the same thing so I am trying to accomplish at least one thing per month. I have been slacking the past couple months though.. I have to book my caterer!
So my birthday is this Thursday. I find it hard to believe I am already turning 22. It's crazy. Time is passing by so quickly! It kinda freaks me out! I have decided I am now just getting old. Of course the people older than me just laugh, but seriously. There is nothing more to look forward to regarding age. Age 16 brings you your drivers license, 18 makes you an adult..21 allows you to drink legally........ okk now what? There's nothing! lol My next stop in life is graduation. Then my wedding (best part) and later (much later) children! I realize I still have so much to look forward to in life. But the fact is I am just getting old now. haha
Ok I must get back to my lesson plans..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment