Monday, February 1, 2010

It's late..

It's funny to me what I classify "late" as now... I use to stay up till midnight or 1am.. and now at 9pm I am hoping to be crawling into bed.. tonight is a late night for me because Greek is on at 9. So I was planning on skipping out on the blogging, but since I don't have a book to read I decided what the heck... I need a trip to the library. The next book on my list is My Sister's Keeper. I just finished Dear John by Nicholas Sparks... oh my what a tear jerker. I just cried and cried all the way through it... I know I'll be crying all the way through the movie. Which by the way comes on Friday. I can't decide how I can fit it into my schedule, but I will somehow. I can't wait to see it. This past weekend was pretty good. Friday I went to Paint Party Studios with some girls I play bunco with and painted. It turned out ok.. It was fun though. Saturday I went to the Senior bowl with Josh and my family. It was SO cold. Seriously... arctic blast came through here.. We had great tickets and I got to see Arenas, Peek, Cody, and Upchurch up close. Roll Tide! Tebow was also there.. Im not really a fan of his only because people believe he is Jesus. I totally support his walk with God. I think it's great and he's a good role model. I also believe he is a great football player, but I am just not a Tebow worshiper. The fans around us were Gator fans and they were all yelling for tebow to be put in the game so he could save us and win the game. Needless to say he was put in at the 4th quarter where he fumbled and lost the game for us. So I will stick with my Tide football players. Maybe next year the South will conquer the North. If it's going to be that cold though I think I will watch from home. ;] Sunday I spent the day getting ready for my 5 solo days in Mr. Gaston's math class. Today went ok.. I don't think it was anything brilliant, but the kids seemed to understand the topic. We learned about the center, radius, and diameter of a circle. Pretty easy stuff and I think they got it. I hope so. I finally got to see Lauren and Grayson today after school. I sacrificed some time to see them and I definitely think it was worth it. I love catching up with friends and Grayson is always a joy to be around. i swear he is the funniest kid you will ever meet. He didn't nap all day so he was delirious acting. I just love him. Tomorrow 5th grade is going on a field trip to visit Clark Middle School. Hopefully it will be an easy day because I need it. I am so tired of being sick, but I just cant get well because I am just going and going and going. I hardly get to see Josh and I hate it. This weekend I only saw him on Saturday... "/ This semester needs to hurry up and end. Alright I am gonna head to bed because I have an early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment