Sunday, May 16, 2010

Oh Life...

So... I graduated. Pretty crazy.. the day went by so quickly. Not the whole sitting there through the ceremony part, but the after part... the pictures, the hurried conversations... I mean it's such a blur I can't even think of much to say! I had a seat on the front row, in front of the stairs. This means I enjoyed watching at least 30 people fall down these stairs. Hilarious... I meannnnnnn that's not nice to say, butttttt it gave me some entertainment! ;] We tried to go out to dinner with my family and Josh's, but things didn't work out because the restaurant told us an hour wait and then an hour later... told us one more hour again. So it ended with me, Josh, and Hunter at San Miguels. lol At least we didn't have to wait!
On Monday, we moved Josh up to Dothan. I went with him... we got all his stuff moved in and headed to Target and Walmart. The Target is ok.. it's not a super Target, but it's better than not having one at all. We drove around town.. had to turn around a lot.. ate at GoldFingers (yum!) and looked at houses. It was fun. I was ready to come home to Mobile though. However, I have been bored to tears and wishing Josh was here. "/ Anyways back to houses.. we found two we really liked.. one already had an offer on it so we decided not to play that game. We made an offer on the other house we both liked and they accepted it and we will close on June 30th if all goes accordingly. Pretty exciting.. I guess. I am actually a little scared. That's a big bill and I just hope we don't get to far in over our heads. The house is gorgeous and I love it... I just don't feel like it's really mine yet..... it's crazy. Maybe it'll hit me ... and I'll sound a little more excited. Right now I am just totally not believing I have a house...? Ok technically I don't because we haven't closed, but you know what I mean.
Friday I went to Hutchens to watch my 5th graders graduate. I am going to miss them so so so much when I can't just go up to Hutchens and visit them .. :[ A lot of them were emotional and I had to hold back my tears... I hung out with them out on the playground till the end of the day... I am going to have to go see them this week... ok talking about this is making me upset.
I will post later...

No comments:

Post a Comment