It's been a few weeks since I updated.. let's see.. I do believe the biggest thing is that we made an offer on the house we wanted and it was ACCEPTED!! We close June 30th! Pretty exciting! It still hasn't hit me that I own a home... crazy. Josh is moving in this weekend.. He is renting it for a month so he doesn't have to live in the extended hotel room anymore. So this weekend we are packing everything up of his and taking it to Dothan. I'll take pictures and post one of our home. :]
I finally said goodbye to all my 5th graders for real on Wednesday. It was sad and I nearly cried when I was hugging them all goodbye, but I blinked back the tears and held it together. I hate to cry in front of people, so I made myself hold it together. It's really sad to think that I probably won't see them again.. Maybe every once in a while somewhere random.. :[ It was hard to say goodbye to my best buddy, Seth. I sure will miss him a lot. At least I can still talk to him via xbox live. I don't know what I would do if we didn't have that form of communication.
I applied for several positions with the Dothan City School System. They will choose 8 individuals to send to principals for consideration. I hope I make the cut... I don't know what I will do if I don't.. I really want to work in the public schools, but if I have to go to private I will... We will see.
Josh surprised me and came home last weekend! We spent it in the pool.. it was fun. I am glad he came because I was in need of some cheering up. I had a mental breakdown about moving to Dothan. And I am still pretty sketched out about it. I am not so sure about this growing up thing.. I want to stay in college and continue the lifestyle I am use too.. I know what to do in college.. I don't know about this real world stuff. It's scary. And on top of everything, I am moving away from everything I know and love. I will have no one in Dothan except Josh. "/ It's freaking me out.. but I guess I have to do what I have to do... God's in control.
The wedding has me busy and stressed out.. I have to finish the invitations and a bunch of other stuff that's all time consuming!! AH! It stresses me to even think about it! Relaxing summer? ha! Here's my summer...
1st weekend of June - Texas
2nd - Couples Shower
3rd - Florida for Melissa's wedding
4th - Family shower
End of June - close on house in Dothan
1st weekend of July - Dothan
2nd - hmm who knows where yet
3rd - Bachelorette weekend
4th - Wedding
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... insanely busy!!!!! I can feel the anxiety attack coming.. I've already had one meltdown.. I can see another one coming in the future..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment