Thursday, April 22, 2010

Do de Dah

My spring break ended with a trip to Enterprise/Dothan. When we arrived in Enterprise.. I was not too excited. There is no Target.. no shopping mall... no nothing. Let's just say I was not thrilled. The though "What have I gotten myself into?" crossed my mind numerous times. We made our way down to Dothan. Dothan is GREAT! There is a Target.. which is what matters the most to me! ;] It's basically like a Mobile, but nicer looking. Ok scratch that, it's basically like a West Mobile. The homes were so nice and all the buildings. There is also many more restaurants to choose from in Dothan. We decided we are going to live between Enterprise and Dothan in a small town. Our first choice is Midland City. It's a small town, like a Satsuma, but it will be nice to be 15 minutes from Dothan. Hopefully we will figure out our housing soon, because Josh will be living in a hotel until then.

I started back at Hutchens this week. It was so good to see my kids again! I missed them. I can't believe I only have ONE more week with them. I am so sad!!!! I am trying to figure out what I am going to do when I do not see them anymore. :[ I am teaching reading this week. It's real simple... Mrs. Rawlins just gave me her plans, so I am not guessing at what to do. It's wonderful. Tomorrow is field day and all the fifth grade teachers are doing a dance to the Saints Who Dat song. I have been practicing all night so hopefully I will not make a complete fool of myself! :]

This weekend I have Madison's 3rd birthday party and Grayson's 2nd birthday party! It's a party weekend! I can't wait!

Ok well I must finish up some lesson plans and practice the dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment