Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lots of Changes...

So in a previous blog.. I told you about Seth. Last Friday, he walked into my room for bus duty and I could tell something was wrong. I noticed he walked outside and sat on the stairs alone. I grabbed a piece of candy and walked outside to see what was up. I couldn't get him to tell me anything besides "I don't care" and "No one cares" It breaks my heart to hear a child tell me that no one cares about him. I tried to change the subject since he wouldn't open up to me about what was wrong, but no luck. I could tell he was upset and about to cry so I asked if he wanted to be left alone and he said yes. So I took the candy and put it beside him and walked back in to the classroom. When we were walking out to the buses, I saw him show a classmate the candy and for a second he looked happy. I wish I could take him home with me. He is so precious and it breaks my heart that he feels like no one cares about him. I am sad I only have 2 more weeks with him. I am going to miss not only him, but the entire 5th grade class.

This week is Spring Break.. it has been wonderful! I enjoyed the weekend on the boat.. yesterday I went to the Exploreum with Ashlea and Madison. It was lots of fun. Tomorrow I am going to Dauphin Island with Josh, Ashlea, Chris, and Madison. I am excited! This week is flying by!

Now a huge update on my life... today changed my future. Josh accepted a job in Enterprise, Alabama. I am so happy to be staying in Alabama, but so sad to leave Mobile. I love Mobile. It is my home. I know exactly where everything is... and it's close to the water. I know God has a plan for us, so I will have to accept the change, but it's so scary. At least we won't have to worry about direct hits from hurricanes.. but we will have to worry about tornadoes! Everything is about to change and it's freaking me out! Josh will begin working there on May 12th. Therefore, I will basically not see him the entire summer. We should be able to see each other over the weekends. It doesn't feel real to me yet... in 3 short months, Mobile will no longer be my home. "/

No comments:

Post a Comment