Last night I woke up at 5:30 in the morning thinking about moving.. it is starting to freak me out a little more... I mean I am kind of excited because it means a new beginning... but then again that freaks me out! I have been thinking a lot about the things I will miss when I leave Mobile... here's a few (in no particular order)..
1. Zumba
2. Bunco
3. Target 5 minutes away
4. Mall 20 minutes away
5. The river
6. My friends of course!
7. Game nights with Ashlea & Chris
8. Sushi nights with my bff's
9. Grayson & Madison
10. My Sammy dog
11. Knowing my way around
12. Mobile in general
13. to be continued..
The exciting part about moving is...
1. My own house
2. ,.....
Ok... hmm I can't think of anything right now... haha Sunday we are suppose to go up there and check everything out.. then maybe I can be excited about something else.
One great thing about Enterprise is BamaJam.... I really want to go this year... Zac Brown band is playing! I love them and it would be so awesome to see them!! Some of the other artists are kenny chesney, miranda lambert, matt kennon, jake owen, dierks bentley, jamey johnson, train, citizen cope, rodney atkins, danny gokey, and much more! That would be a great show!!! I really hope I get to go... and I apologize for not capitalizing their names.. but I am being lazy.
Well if we visit Enterprise on Sunday, I will blog again. Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment